- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken (Breas)
- 2 ounces pork rind (Breas)
- 5 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (Breas)
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano (Breas)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (Breas)
- 1 large eggs
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon ghee (Breas)
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary (Breas)
- ChickenPound chicken breast to a thickness of 1/2 inch.Prepare the breading.
- Combine pork rinds, parmesan, oregano, pepper, and garlic powder in a food processor and pulse until a uniform powder is formed.Prepare the egg wash.
- Crack an egg in a bowl and beat until white/yolk are combined.Bread the chicken: Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel.
- Dip each piece into the egg wash, followed by the breading mixture.
- Place on a plate and allow to rest for 5 minutes prior to frying.Heat a nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
- Spray with olive oil or coconut oil and add the chicken.
- Cook 8-10 minutes on each side.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:44.