Perfect Pre/Post-workout Meal
- 2 large eggs (free range or organic)
- 1 bananas (small ripe,
- 2 tablespoons cashew nuts (free range or organic)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon ,
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves ,
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil ,
- 3 tablespoons crème fraîche (free range or organic)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat them well with a whisk or fork. In a separate bowl, mash a very ripe small banana with cinnamon and ground cloves. Add it to the bowl with the eggs and ground cashews and mix well. Prepare the pan by greasing it with coconut oil and set the cooker on low heat. Pour about half a ladle of the batter on the pan creating hand-size pancakes and cook briefly. When bubbles start to appear on the top of the pancake, flip on the other side and cook for another minute. Making smaller pancakes is always easier. When done, place on a serving plate and top with Crème fraîche or plain full-fat yogurt (or whipped coconut cream if you are allergic to lactose) sprinkled with cinnamon.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:24:40.