Tasty and Easy Keto Dinner Rolls
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 cups almond flour
- 4 small eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F while preparing the dish.Combine the mozzarella and cream cheese in a bowl and mix well.
- Put in the microwave for 1 minute to melt the cheeses completely.Remove the bowl from the microwave and leave it to cool before mixing in the eggs, baking powder, and almond flour.
- Stir the ingredients together until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Let it stand for 10-20 minutes.Spread the melted butter over the baking dish.
- Form 2-inch diameter balls from the mixture and arrange them in the baking dish.
- You can make about 15 balls.Place in the preheated oven for 20-30 minutes.
- When the rolls are golden brown, fluffy, and cooked through, remove from the oven and serve.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:45.