Ranch Chicken Satay
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6-oz.)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ranch dressing (6-oz.)
- ranch dressing (6-oz.)
- 1 sprig thyme
- Instructions Soak 8 wooden skewers in water for 10 minutes while you prepare the chicken.
- Slice the chicken breasts lengthwise into long strips that are about ½ inch thick.
- Season chicken strips on all sides with 1½ tablespoons ranch seasoning and thread onto wooden skewers.
- Heat grill to medium-high (or heat a tablespoon of coconut oil in a cast iron skillet over medium-high).
- Add chicken to grill (or skillet) and cook 5 minutes, flip and cook another 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink.
- Meanwhile make the sauce by placing the softened cream cheese, broth and ranch seasoning in a bowl or blender.
- Combine until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking.
- Place dressing in a dish to dip chicken satay.
- Garnish with thyme.
- Store extras in airtight container for up to 4 days.
- Can be frozen for up to 1 month.
- To reheat chicken, place on a lightly greased skillet for 2 minutes per side or until heated to your liking.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:07.