Keto Chicken Salad
- 175 grams chicken legs (Boneless, and Thigh Meat)
- 100 grams lettuce
- 50 grams tomatoes
- 100 grams cucumber
- 30 grams olives
- 50 grams feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon greek yogurt (Boneless, and Thigh Meat)
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil (Boneless, and Thigh Meat)
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon herb mix (Boneless, and Thigh Meat)
- 1/2 tablespoon bacon fat (Boneless, and Thigh Meat)
- cayenne pepper
- Marinate the chicken with salt, pepper, mixed herbs, apple cider vinegar and olive oil.
- Heat the bacon fat in a frying pan and add the chicken.
- You can use olive oil, butter, ghee etc if you don't have bacon fat Cook the chicken on one side for about 2-3 minutes and flip over.
- Add the butter then to the pan and baste the chicken Once cooked remove the chicken and set aside.
- Make sure you pour out all the residual fat from the pan on the chicken as well.
- Once the chicken has rested, pour out all the resting juices and set aside In a mixing bowl take the yoghurt, olive oil, lemon juice, resting juices and mix well together.
- Season with salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Slice all the veggies and place them in your bowl.
- Slice and add the chicken to the salad bowl.
- Crumble in the feta cheese and finally pour over that salad dressing Serve
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:27:18.