Sous Vide Flank Steak
- 2 1/2 pounds flank steak
- 1/2 cup bacon grease (or Vegetable Oil)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons worchestershire
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Instructions Set Sous Vide machine to 56.5C for medium rare or 60C for medium, make sure to use hot water to start for a quicker warmup Cut thawed flank steak in half Mix marinade and pour into a vacuum seal bag with the steak Seal the bag and place into Sous Vide machine for 24 hours When ready to eat, remove meat and sear with a blow torch Then slice and serve!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:24:19.