Ribeye Steak Salad
- 8 ounces rib eye steaks
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 cups mixed salad greens (Green)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- Prepare ribeye steak to your preferred temperature using Salt Sisters Steakhouse Seasoning.
- Let rest and cool completely.
- Place salad greens, olive oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste in a large salad bowl.
- Toss salad lightly until all greens are coated in oil.
- Slice steak into small strips.
- Plate salad and lay steak on top.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:18:11.