Fudgey Keto Brownie Cookies (BEST COOKIES I’VE MADE)
- 2 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 1 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon Truvía® na (softened)
- 1/4 cup splenda
- 1/8 teaspoon blackstrap molasses (softened)
- 1 tablespoon syrup (softened)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons sugar free chocolate chips (softened)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 6 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum (softened)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (softened)
- 1 tablespoon sugar free chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer, beat together 2 tbsp butter, egg, sweeteners, vitafiber and vanilla for 2min.
- DSC_0134 In a separate bowl, microwave your chocolate-chips and the 1 tsp of butter in 30s increments until melted.
- DSC_0139 Beat the melted chocolate into your egg/butter mixture until smooth.
- DSC_0143 Stir in the rest of the dry ingredients just until combined and then fold in the pecans and the final tbsp of chocolate-chips.
- DSC_0156 Place your batter in the freezer for 7-8min and preheat your oven to 350*.
- DSC_0163 This is how it should look after it comes out of the freezer.
- Spray or grease a large baking sheet with oil.
- Drop the batter by heaping tbsp’s onto the cookie sheet.
- DSC_0196 Lightly flatten each with the back of an oiled spoon.
- Bake for 8-10min.
- (The should still be a bit soft when they come out! Do not over-bake) Let the cookies sit on the tray to cool for 10-15 min before moving onto a wire rack.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an air-tight container on the counter or in the freezer for a quick snack later on! DSC_0244 DSC_0234 DSC_0178 Notes: *You can choose to use unsweetened baker’s chocolate instead of the chocolate-chips mentioned, just be sure to add a bit of extra sweetener to the recipe.
- **You can use 1 sweetener for the entire recipe, just take into account that truvia is 3x sweeter than regular sugar so you’ll need 3x the amount for a typical sweetener like erythritol or splenda.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:49:54.