High Fiber Muffins
- 1 cup flax seed meal (We Use This!)
- 1 cup oats (We Use This!)
- 8 tablespoons heavy whipping cream ,
- 4 large eggs ,
- 4 tablespoons butter ,
- 4 tablespoons erythritol (We Use This!)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (We Use This!)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda ,
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon ,
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (We Use This!)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine dry ingredients and set aside.In another bowl melt butter and add erythritol. Combine well.Add eggs, heavy whipping cream and vanilla and combine.Add dry ingredients to wet mixture and combine well. Dough will be thick and sticky in consistency.Grease muffin tin or place cupcake papers into muffin tin and distribute the mixture evenly among 12 muffins.Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Use toothpick to test once done. Serve warm with butter and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:10:57.