High Fiber Muffins
- 1 cup flax seed meal (We Use This!)
- 1 cup oats (We Use This!)
- 8 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons erythritol (We Use This!)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (We Use This!)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (We Use This!)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine dry ingredients and set aside.In another bowl melt butter and add erythritol.
- Combine well.Add eggs, heavy whipping cream and vanilla and combine.Add dry ingredients to wet mixture and combine well.
- Dough will be thick and sticky in consistency.Grease muffin tin or place cupcake papers into muffin tin and distribute the mixture evenly among 12 muffins.Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Use toothpick to test once done.
- Serve warm with butter and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:10:57.