Bacon Brussel Sprouts
- 1 pound brussels sprouts
- 8 strips bacon
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- Preheat oven to 375Cut the ends off of each Brussel Sprout and halve them.
- [You can cut into quarters if they are too big.]Put Brussel Sprouts in in large bowl and toss with Grapeseed Oil, salt and pepper (to taste).Spread them evenly over a greased baking sheet.Bake for about 30 minutes total.
- Make sure to keep an eye on them.Halfway through, rotate the brussel sprouts so they cook evenly on both sides.While brussel sprouts are baking, line up bacon strips on a separate baking sheet.Place in oven with Brussel Sprouts and bake for 15-20 minutes or your desired level of crispiness.
- When bacon is cooked thoroughly, remove from oven and let cool for 2-3 minutes.Once cooled, chop Bacon strips into half-inch sized pieces and place in large bowlWhen Brussel Sprouts have shriveled and started to blacken, remove them from oven.
- Add Brussel Sprouts to bowl with Bacon and toss.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:11:47.