Low Carb Pasta Alfredo With Sausage
- 1 italian sausage (optional You can also use chicken)
- 1/4 cup pecorino romano cheese (optional You can also use chicken)
- 8 ounces shirataki noodle (optional You can also use chicken)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley (optional You can also use chicken)
- garlic powder (optional You can also use chicken)
- Start by drying off the shirataki noodles as thoroughly as possible.
- First strain out all of the water, then pat dry with a paper towel, finally cook the noodles in a pan for 5-10 minutes to completely dry them.
- (Drying the noodles out is a key step in getting the sauce to stick to the noodles)Cook the Italian sausage on medium heat until cooked through.
- Remove from heat and set aside.In the same pan the sausage was cooked in, add cream and butter.
- Scrape the bottom of the pan to get all of the flavor from the sausage incorporated into the sauce.After cream and butter are up to temperature, add the parsley and cheese.
- Mix thoroughly until cheese is fully melted.Add noodle into the sauce and toss to coat.Slice sausage and place atop the noodles.
- Top with additional shaved cheese and sprinkle with parsley.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:32.