Keto Jalapeno Breakfast Muffins
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 9 slices bacon (cooked)
- 9 ounces cheese (cooked)
- Preheat Oven to 350 F.
- Add a slice of cooked bacon to each greased muffin tin.
- Mix the eggs, cream, cheese, salt and pepper in a mixer or a bowl andÂ whisk.
- Evenly distribute into 12 muffinÂ cavities.
- Add chopped or slicedÂ JalapeÃ±osÂ to each muffin and add more cheese if preferred on top.
- Â Bake in the oven for at least 15-20 mins maybe more depending on your oven.
- One can alsoÂ refrigerateÂ uncooked mixture covered in saran wrap overnight,but theÂ cook timeÂ will increase due to the ingredients being colder.
- Store uneaten Muffins in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:47:52.