Keto Vanilla Pannacotta
- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatin (unflavored)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate (unflavored)
- fresh mint (unflavored)
- Soak the gelatin (sheets) for 5-10 minutes in cold water.
- If you use powdered gelatin, mix it with cold water.
- (Typically about 1 tablespoon water per teaspoon gelatin powder, but check the instructions for your specific brand.) Set aside. Add cream and vanilla extract to a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and let simmer for a couple of minutes on medium-low heat until the cream begins to thicken. Remove the cream from the heat and add the gelatin.
- If you're using sheets, be sure to squeeze as much water out of them as possible before adding to the cream.
- Decorate with pomegranate seeds and fresh mint.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:05.