Homemade Keto Gravy
- 1/2 cup pan drippings (from roasted whole turkey or legs)
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 pinch salt (from roasted whole turkey or legs)
- 1 teaspoon worchestershire
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme (from roasted whole turkey or legs)
- Put the innards of the turkey (if using), the pan drippings, chicken stock, and heavy cream into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer uncovered for about one hour until it reduces by half.
- Blend the gravy with a hand-held immersion blender or in a blender.
- Return the gravy to the stove and bring it back to a simmer over medium-low heat.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, xanthan gum, and thyme, and whisk until it thickens to the desired consistency.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- Yield: 8
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:18.