Keto Cheeseburger Muffins
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup flax seed meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 16 ounces ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (~1.5 oz.)
- 18 slices dill pickles (~1.5 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons reduced sugar ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- Partially cook ground beef in a hot pan with seasonings.
- Once seared, turn the pan off. Mix together the dry ingredients for the muffins and pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Then, mix the wet ingredients into the dry. Divide up the mixture for the muffins into silicone muffin cups. Indent the muffin to give space for the ground beef.
- Then, fill each muffin with ground beef mixture. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until muffins are browned slightly on the outside. Remove from the oven and top with some cheese, then broil for an additional 1-3 minutes. Let cool for 5-10 minutes, then remove from the silicone muffin cups.
- Top and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:08:40.