Basil Savory Keto Pancakes
- 1/2 cup basil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup flax seed meal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (to fry the pancakes)
- Prepare the basil leaves and steam in hot water for 5 minutes.Drop the basil leaves in a blender and pour in ½ cup of water.
- Blend well.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl together with the remaining ingredients such as almond flour, eggs, flaxseed meal, olive oil, baking soda, baking powder.
- Mix them together and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the tablespoon of coconut oil in a frying pan.
- Pour in a decent amount of the pancake batter and fry for about 2 minutes on each side.Garnish with your favorite topping and serve.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:51.