- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup egg whites (Carton Egg Whites Work Best)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika (Carton Egg Whites Work Best)
- Mix together the egg whites, water and coconut flour Add the cumin and smoked paprika, and mix in well Heat a frying pan to medium high, line with a very thin layer of coconut oil (brush out excess) and pour in enough mixture to make a medium sized pancake, but quickly move the frying pan around so that the mixture coats the bottom of the entire frying pan with a very thin coating Once the edges begin to lift, using a spatular, gently attempt to remove the tortilla from the pan, and flip onto the other side.
- Cook for another 30 seconds and its done.
- You can watch me cook them in this video found here -> https://youtu.be/g810_fZG66I?t=1m30s
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:18.