Keto Double Chocolate Coffee Muffins
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar substitute (I used xylitol)
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips (I used xylitol)
- In a bowl, mix together your dry ingredients, including your xylitol (I forgot to add it at the beginning in my video and ended up adding it at the end but you can mix it in with the dry ingredients) Add your wet ingredients and whisk together.
- Stir in your chocolate chips.
- Scoop into a lined muffin tin.
- Bake at 350 (or 175c) for 25 minutes.
- Check with a toothpick before taking out.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:29.