Keto-friendly Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 4 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 10 ounces almonds
- 1 large eggs
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1 dash salt
- 5 large eggs (melted)
- 1 pound cream cheese (melted)
- 6 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 15 ounces pumpkin purée
- 1 cup erythritol
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ceylon cinnamon (melted)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (melted)
- 1/4 teaspoon clove (melted)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla (melted)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Line a 10-inch springform pan with parchment paper and grease it with butter.
- Mix all crust ingredients in an s-blade food processor.
- Mix for a few minutes, until you get sticky dough.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Form a ball of dough and let it rest in a fridge for 30 minutes.
- Press the dough into the bottom and up the sides of the pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until the crust turns golden brown.
- Cool on a rack.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:29:28.