Creamy Melt-in-your-mouth Chocolate Fudge / Low Carb / Keto
- 3 ounces coconut oil (84 g)
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate (84 g)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (84 g)
- 2 teaspoons stevia powder (84 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract ,
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder (84 g)
- Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat. Remove from the heat when it’s about three-quarters melted. Add the unsweetened chocolate to the saucepan. Let stand a couple minutes and then stir until melted and creamy. Add the heavy cream. While stirring, reheat the saucepan about 10 - 15 second and remove from the heat. (* Do NOT overheat to avoid oil separation.) Add the stevia powder (or liquid stevia) and vanilla and stir well. Pour into a pan lined with parchment paper (I used a 20 x 10 cm (8 x 4 inch) silicone mold in the video). Freeze for 1.5 - 2 hours. Remove from the pan and slice into 24 pieces. (Optional) Dust the fudge with cocoa powder. Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:08.