Keto Chai Tea Mug Cake
- 1/3 cup almond flour (35 g/ 1.2 oz)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (35 g/ 1.2 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda ,
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon ,
- 3 tablespoons erythritol (35 g/ 1.2 oz)
- 1/4 cup chai tea concentrate (35 g/ 1.2 oz)
- 2 large eggs ,
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil (35 g/ 1.2 oz)
- 10 drops liquid stevia ,
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Make the chai tea concentrate using 1/4 cup of boiling water and 1 chai tea bag and leave it to infuse for 3-5 minutes. Alternatively, you can make your own chai tea concentrate using the spices and black tea in this recipe: Chai Tea Latte. Place all the dry ingredients in bowl and combine well. Add the cinnamon, eggs, melted coconut oil, stevia (if used) ... ... and the chai tea concentrate. Mix well and place in two mugs or ramekins. Microwave each mug cake on high for 70-90 seconds. Tips for cooking in the oven: If you don't have a microwave, I suggest you make 4-8 servings at once. Preheat the oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F and cook for about 12-15 minutes or until cooked in the centre. When done, you can optionally top the mug cakes with whipped cream or creamed coconut milk and a pinch of cinnamon. Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:29:41.