Keto Chai Tea Mug Cake
- 1/3 cup almond flour (35 g/ 1.2 oz)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (35 g/ 1.2 oz)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons erythritol (35 g/ 1.2 oz)
- 1/4 cup chai tea concentrate (35 g/ 1.2 oz)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil (35 g/ 1.2 oz)
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Make the chai tea concentrate using 1/4 cup of boiling water and 1 chai tea bag and leave it to infuse for 3-5 minutes.
- Alternatively, you can make your own chai tea concentrate using the spices and black tea in this recipe: Chai Tea Latte.
- Place all the dry ingredients in bowl and combine well.
- Add the cinnamon, eggs, melted coconut oil, stevia (if used) ...
- and the chai tea concentrate.
- Mix well and place in two mugs or ramekins.
- Microwave each mug cake on high for 70-90 seconds.
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F and cook for about 12-15 minutes or until cooked in the centre.
- When done, you can optionally top the mug cakes with whipped cream or creamed coconut milk and a pinch of cinnamon.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:29:41.