Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup almond butter (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup erythritol (unsweetened)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamon (unsweetened)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips (unsweetened)
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Mix all of the ingredients into a bowl with a hand mixer.
- Place some parchment paper over 1 or 2 baking trays.
- With the help of an ice cream scoop, scoop the batter and place over the baking trays.
- Make 12 cookies.
- With a fork, flatten the dough a bit to form a cookie instead of a lump.
- (Optional) You can also add a few more chips over each cookie.
- *I tried baking them without flattening them and they didn't flatten out, so make sure you do before putting them in the oven.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Take out and let cool or serve hot.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:29:31.