Keto Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup almond butter (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup erythritol (unsweetened)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger ,
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg ,
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamon (unsweetened)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves ,
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon ,
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia powder ,
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder ,
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour ,
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips (unsweetened)
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Mix all of the ingredients into a bowl with a hand mixer. Place some parchment paper over 1 or 2 baking trays. With the help of an ice cream scoop, scoop the batter and place over the baking trays. Make 12 cookies. With a fork, flatten the dough a bit to form a cookie instead of a lump. (Optional) You can also add a few more chips over each cookie. *I tried baking them without flattening them and they didn't flatten out, so make sure you do before putting them in the oven. * Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Take out and let cool or serve hot.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:29:31.