Keto Mocha Mousse
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tablespoon butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee (softened)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon erythritol
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place the butter, sour cream, and cream cheese in a medium bowl and beat with a mixer.
- Wait until the mixture becomes smooth.Put the cocoa powder, coffee powder, sweetener, and vanilla extract in the same bowl.
- Blend all the ingredients until fully combined.
- Reserve for later.Prepare a separate bowl for the whipped cream mixture.
- Beat the whipping cream in it until soft peaks are produced.
- Pour the sweetener and vanilla extract into the bowl then beat again up till stiff peaks form.Transfer ⅓ of the whipped cream mixture onto the cream cheese mixture.
- Fold together to lighten the mixture of cream cheese.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:49.