Creamy Ranch Pork Chops Recipe – Keto Pork Chops
- 6 boneless pork chops (thick cut)
- 8 ounces full fat cream cheese (thick cut)
- 8 tablespoons salted butter ,
- 1/2 cup heavy cream ,
- 1/2 cup chicken broth ,
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley ,
- 1/2 tablespoon dried chives ,
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic ,
- 1 teaspoon minced onion ,
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill ,
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (thick cut)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper (thick cut)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Season both sides of each pork chop generously with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat 4 tbsp of the butter over medium high heat until melted.
- Sear each chop for 4-5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue to cook until chops are around 135 degrees internal temp.Remove chops and set aside.Pour in chicken broth to deglaze pan.Scrape the pan to get all of the yummy browned bits.Add cream cheese, butter and heavy cream and stir continuously until smooth.Add ranch seasoning and stir until combined.Reduce heat to low, add chops back into pan and cover. Simmer for 10 minutes or until chops reach an internal temp of at least 145 degrees F.Nutrition FactsCreamy Ranch Pork Chops Recipe - Keto Pork ChopsAmount Per Serving (1 chop)Calories 477 Calories from Fat 351% Daily Value*Total Fat 39g 60%Total Carbohydrates 2g 1%Dietary Fiber 2g 8%Protein 25g 50%
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:52:48.