Cheesy, Low Carb Stuffed Mushrooms with Bacon
- 4 slices bacon
- 3 ounces spinach (frozen, thawed, and drained)
- 1 garlic cloves (frozen, thawed, and drained)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 whole eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 16 ounces crimini mushrooms (frozen, thawed, and drained)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Add bacon to a pan and cook until browned and crispy.
- Remove from pan and crumble into small pieces.
- Reserve fat.Add cooled bacon fat and all ingredients except mushrooms and bacon to a large bowl.
- Mix well until smooth.
- Stir in 3/4 of the crumbled bacon.Fill each mushroom cap with the mixture and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle the extra crumbled bacon on top.Bake 18-20 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:26:17.