Gluten Free Low Carb Blueberry Muffins
- 1/2 cup almond flour ,
- 1/4 cup coconut flour ,
- 1 teaspoon baking powder ,
- 1/4 teaspoon salt ,
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 3 eggs ,
- 1/4 cup water (melted)
- 2 tablespoons erythritol (melted)
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia (melted)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract ,
- 1/2 cup blueberries (melted)
- Instructions Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Set aside. In separate bowl, whisk eggs, butter, water, erythritol, stevia and lemon extract. Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients and stir until well combined. Fold in blueberries. Spoon batter equally into 6 muffin cups. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool in pan 5-10 minutes then remove from pan and cool muffins on rack. Recipe Notes The erythritol and stevia can be substituted with 1/3 cup honey or coconut sugar for those not following low carb. Net carbs per muffin: 4 g Nutrition Facts Gluten Free Low Carb Blueberry Muffins Amount Per Serving Calories 150 Calories from Fat 99 % Daily Value* Total Fat 11g 17% Saturated Fat 4g 20% Cholesterol 103mg 34% Sodium 181mg 8% Total Carbohydrates 7g 2% Dietary Fiber 3g 12% Sugars 2g Protein 6g 12% Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 2% Calcium 4% Iron 8% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:40.