Gluten Free Low Carb Blueberry Muffins
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup water (melted)
- 2 tablespoons erythritol (melted)
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia (melted)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 cup blueberries (melted)
- Instructions Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl.
- Set aside.
- In separate bowl, whisk eggs, butter, water, erythritol, stevia and lemon extract.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon batter equally into 6 muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Cool in pan 5-10 minutes then remove from pan and cool muffins on rack.
- Recipe Notes The erythritol and stevia can be substituted with 1/3 cup honey or coconut sugar for those not following low carb.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:40.