Broccoli Mashed "Potatoes"
- 12 ounces broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Steam broccoli in a pan - about 10 minutes.
- Add to a container with sour cream, parmesan, cream, and spices.
- Use an immersion blender on it until it's mashed.
- We use the lowest setting so it doesn't turn into a puree.
- Optional: If it looks like it's going to be a little too wet, add a bit more parmesan cheese.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:18:07.