Almond Ricotta Cookies
- 1 cup almond flour (We use this!)
- 4 ounces ricotta cheese (We use this!)
- 1/4 cup butter (We use this!)
- 1 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract (We use this!)
- 1/2 cup erythritol (We use this!)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (We use this!)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda (We use this!)
- Preheat the oven to 350 and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.Combine the melted butter, ricotta cheese, egg and extract in a large bowl and whisk together.In a smaller bowl combine the almond flour, erythritol, baking powder and soda and combine.
- In two parts add the dry to the wet mixture and whisk to combine.Using a cookie scooper scoop out 18-20 equal sized cookies onto the baking sheets.
- Slightly flatten them out (as seen in our recipe video).Bake for 13-15 minutes, until edges start to brown.
- Once edges begin to brown remove from the oven and allow to coll for 20-30 minutes prior to handling or they will fall apart.Note: They will spread in the oven so don't press them out too much or at all.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:11:29.