Low Carb Crispy Parmesan Chicken Strips
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups parmesan cheese (Kraft Shredded)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 bag Tyson Chicken Breast Tenderloins (2.5#)
- Preheat oven to 350 Spray baking sheet with cooking spray
- -Combine ingredients for cream mixture and whisk.
- -In a separate dish, combine parmesan crust mixture -Dip chicken strips in cream mixture, and then in the parmesan, and lay on cookie sheet.
- -Bake for about 20-30 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- And Chicken is cooked through.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:43:26.