Low Carb Vegan Carrot Soup
- 1 1/2 cups carrots (chopped, ~200g)
- 1 1/2 cups kohlrabi (chopped, ~200g)
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds ,
- 3 cups vegetable stock ,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil ,
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (chopped, ~200g)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder ,
- 1 tablespoon herbes de provence (chopped, ~200g)
- salt ,
- Add olive oil to a pot on medium heat. Toss in carrots, kohlrabi, garlic and onions. Cook this for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Pour stock over this mixture, and continue to cook, covered, until the carrots and kolhrabi are soft. Remove from the heat and let cool for a few minutes, add in the hemp seeds. Either blend with an immersion blender, or carefully pour into a blender and puree. Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:16:01.