3 Cheese Keto Churros with Lemon and Thyme Salt
- 80 grams butter
- 80 grams almond meal
- 90 grams whey (protein isolate I use Isopure)
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 50 grams cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 100 grams sour cream
- 40 grams parmesan cheese
- 60 grams cheese (protein isolate I use Isopure)
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves (protein isolate I use Isopure)
- 2 avocado (mashed)
- 1 tablespoon chipotles in adobo
- 1/2 onions (finely minced)
- 1/2 tomatoes (finely diced)
- 1/2 cilantro leaves (protein isolate I use Isopure)
- 1 eggs (per person)
- Instructions THERMOMIX® Melt butter 3 minutes/80℃/speed 1 Add rest of batter ingredients and mix 3 minutes/dough setting Preheat Churro Maker.
- Spray with olive oil spray and spoon in batter and cook until crisp.
- While churros are cooking prepare seasoning and dip Mix all seasonings together and reserve Mix all chipotle avocado dip together Fry off egg sunny side up or poach for dipping When Churros are cooked crisp season with lemon salt and serve with dipping egg and avocado mix.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:30:24.