The Best Keto Pizza - Gluten-Free, Low Carb and Protein-Packed!
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 3/4 cup almond flour ,
- 1 tablespoon dried mixed herbs (grated)
- 1/2 cup crushed tomatoes ,
- 1/2 green pepper (grated)
- 4 mushrooms (cremini or button,
- 8 pepperoni slices (grated)
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). In a microwave-safe bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups of the cheese with the almond flour. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir until combined. Add the egg and 2 tsp of each of the herbs. Stir to combine. Lay out 2 large pieces of parchment paper and place your "dough" between them. Roll or press the dough to make your pizza. Slide your parchment and pizza together onto a pizza stone or baking sheet. Bake for about 14 minutes or until golden. Flip the pizza over. Stir the rest of your herbs (1 tsp each) into your sauce and spread it over your pizza crust. Add your toppings and then sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella. Bake for 5 more minutes and enjoy! Recipe Notes Nutrition Facts The Best Keto Pizza - Gluten-Free, Low Carb and Protein-Packed! Amount Per Serving Calories 335 Calories from Fat 216 % Daily Value* Total Fat 24g 37% Saturated Fat 9g 45% Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g Monounsaturated Fat 3g Cholesterol 34mg 11% Sodium 420mg 18% Potassium 265mg 8% Total Carbohydrates 13g 4% Dietary Fiber 5g 20% Sugars 2g Protein 21g 42% Vitamin A 20% Vitamin C 32% Calcium 55% Iron 17%
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:45:40.