- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (~8 oz.)
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husks (~8 oz.)
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese (~8 oz.)
- 1 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Mix together egg and cream cheese until slightly combined.
- In another bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
- Measure out the mozzarella cheese and microwave in 20 second intervals until sizzling.
- Add the egg, cream cheese, and dry ingredients into the mozzarella cheese and mix together.
- Using your hands, knead the dough together and press flat on a silpat.
- Transfer the dough to some foil so that you can use a pizza cutter on it, then season the dough with the flavorings you like.
- Bake 13-15 minutes on top rack until crisp.
- Serve while warm!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:09:13.