Easy Stir Fried Beef and Peppers
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound top sirloin steak (sliced very thin)
- 2 cloves garlic (sliced very thin)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger (sliced very thin)
- 1 ounce onions (sliced very thin)
- yellow bell pepper (sliced very thin)
- red bell pepper (sliced very thin)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- In a wok or large skillet, heat the oil.Stir-fry the beef, garlic and ginger over high heat just until the steak is partially browned and some pink remains, maybe 30 seconds to a minute.
- Add the onions and peppers; stir-fry until tender-crisp about 1 minute or so.Stir in the soy sauce and oyster sauce.Cook very briefly just until the sauce coats everything.Serve over rice or quinoa, for a low carb version version serve over cauliflower rice or a bed of spinach
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:12:06.