Low-Carb Keto Pressure Cooker Corned Beef Brisket
- 3 pounds beef brisket (Corned)
- 1 1/2 cups water (Corned)
- bay leaves (Corned)
- Place the spice pack that comes with your corned beef brisket, bay leaf, onion and garlic with water in the bottom of your pressure cooker.
- Place brisket on a rack above the liquid.
- If you don't have rack that's ok, you'll just want to pick the spices off the brisket when done.
- Cook under high or standard pressure for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Can be quick depressurized or naturally depressurized.
- Remove brisket from the cooker, slice against the grain.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:45:16.