Keto Pizza Florentine
- 2 pizza crust (small)
- 1/3 cup marinara sauce (small)
- 2 slices bacon (small)
- 3 cups spinach (small)
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese (small)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (small)
- 2 large eggs (small)
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (small)
- 1 tablespoon ghee (small)
- 1/4 salt (or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil (small)
- Prepare the pizza crust and Marinara sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C/ 430 °F.
- Cut the bacon into small pieces.
- Grease a pan with ghee and add the bacon.
- Cook over a medium-high heat until crispy on both sides.
- Use a fork or a slotted spoon to place the bacon on a plate and set aside.
- Wash and drain the spinach and add to the pan where you cooked the bacon and season with salt.
- Cook until wilted.
- When done, take off the heat and set aside.
- Place the baked pizza crusts on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Spread the marinara sauce on the pizza crusts.
- Add shredded mozzarella cheese - keep some mozzarella for later.
- Spread the spinach round the edges of the pizza crusts creating small wells in the middle.
- Add the crisped up bacon.
- Crack one egg in the middle of each pizza.
- Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Add the cherry tomatoes on top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the egg white is cooked and the egg yolk is still runny.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:07:05.