Extremely Simple Keto Microwave Brownies
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (creamy)
- 1 tablespoon egg whites (creamy)
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder (creamy)
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 drops sucralose (creamy)
- 1 pinch baking soda (creamy)
- 1 pinch salt (creamy)
- orange extract
- sugar free chocolate syrup
- caramel syrup
- Grab a microwave safe cup or container In a small bowl, add the egg whites and beat them until they are aerated (frothy) Put all ingredients into the cup and mix them together with a fork Microwave cup for 40 seconds.
- Subtract 10 seconds for a more “molten” brownie. Remove from microwave and top with whatever you’d like.
- I chose some Da Vinci sugar-free chocolate syrup.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:08:38.