Refreshing Low-Carb Daiquiri
- 1 lime juice
- 1 jigger rum (dark or white)
- 6 drops stevia extract (dark or white)
- 1 cup ice
- lime (for garnish)
- Before you start, place the glass in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- This will keep your drink cool.
- Wash and juice the lime, add rum and a few drops of stevia.
- You can optionally add a few drops of lime, lemon or orange extract, preferably PG-free.
- You can read more about food extracts here.
- Place the ice in the blender and pulse until crushed.
- Remove the glass from the freezer, fill with the crushed ice and add the lime mixture.
- Serve with a piece of lime.
- Note: You can alternatively use a shaker.
- Just place everything inside, shake and strain the mixture into the cocktail glass.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:29:47.