Slow Roasted Country Style Pork Ribs | Keto Allergy KISS Day 4
- 2 1/2 pounds pork country ribs
- sea salt (Celtic)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil (Celtic)
- Heat a heavy oven safe skillet with olive oil over medium high heat until oil shimmers but is not smoking.
- While oil and pan heat, season chops on all sides with kosher or sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Brown pork loin on the all main sides of the roast—about 3-4 minutes per side, until each side is golden.
- Transfer pan to a preheated 275°-350° oven and roast country style pork ribs until they are tender and the meat easily gives with you stick it with a fork and twist—about 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours depending on thickness of meat.
- It's done when it's done.
- Some meat ribs cook quicker; it all depends on thickness of the ribs and also on the fat content.
- While meat cooks, fat will render, turn the chops and rub them in the rendered fat every 30 minutes to roast all sides and keep meat moist.
- Remove ribs from pan and rest of a cutting board for 10-15 minutes.
- Cover lightly with aluminum foil while resting.
- Slice thinly, pull meat, or serve the country style ribs whole.
- Make sure to save all drippings for later use in other dishes!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:34:37.