The Best Low Carb Macadamia Nut Butter Cookies Ever
- 350 grams butter (macadamia, homemade)
- 75 grams almond meal
- 70 grams xylitol sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat fan forced oven to 320F/160C.Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.Roll into teaspoon sized balls and press onto lined baking tray.
- The cookies will need to be pressed into their desired shape as they have minimal spreading.
- They can be placed quite close together.Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 12 minutes or until golden brown, with the edges starting to harden.
- The cookies with continue to harden as they cool.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:58:26.