- 1 inch zucchini (medium, 7-8 long)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (medium, 7-8 long)
- 1/2 cup black olives (medium, 7-8 long)
- 1 cup feta cheese (medium, 7-8 long)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning (medium, 7-8 long)
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil (medium, 7-8 long)
- 1 bunch cherry tomatoes (medium, 7-8 long)
- Prepare your oven grill and set it to medium.Cut the white portion of the leek and chop it into small, slim pieces.
- Thinly slice the washed zucchini lengthwise and chop the olives and cherry tomatoes into two.
- Smash the garlic and peel off the skin.
- In a cast iron frying pan, pour some olive oil and leave to heat.
- Fry the zucchini and leek.
- Once they turn golden around the edges, toss in the Mediterranean spice mix, smashed garlic cloves, and olives.
- Cook for another minute.Use a bowl to beat the eggs in.
- Spice it up with salt and pepper.
- Add in the crumbled feta and whisk.
- Plop the halved cherry tomatoes into the frying pan together with the egg-feta mixture.
- Top the frittata with the small bunch of cherry tomatoes you prepared.
- Leave for 5-7 minutes over low heat.Take the pan to the oven and let it bake till the top turns golden brown and is set.
- Take out from the oven and let it cool for 5-6 minutes.
- Slice with a sharp knife or pizza cutter into triangles.
- Add the minced basil leaves on top and serve.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:22.