Cheesy Ham Hash Egg Cups - Low Carb & Keto
- 2 cups chopped ham
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (chopped)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 9 large eggs (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees (F)Pulse the ham, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a food processor or magic bullet until coarsely ground.Stir in the parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and almond flour until well combined.Press the mixture evenly into 9 large muffin cups.
- Go all the way up the sides at a thickness of 1/4 to 1/2 inch – no thicker or there won’t be enough room for the egg.Bake the ham hash filled cups for 5 minutes at 375 degrees.Remove from the oven.Break one egg into each muffin cup.Return to the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the eggs are done to your liking.Remove from the oven and let cool for five minutes – they will be easier to remove.Run a knife around the edges to make sure they aren’t stuck and carefully remove the egg cups to a plate.Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:38.