Pumpkin Chocolate Keto Fudge
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée (unsweetened tinned)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup xylitol sweetener (unsweetened tinned)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened tinned)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor.
- Blitz until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into either a parchment paper lined 8 x 8 brownie tin or silicone mini muffin tin.
- Smooth the mixture.
- Place in the freezer or fridge for a couple of hours until firm.
- I keep mine in the freezer to keep firm, but they keep in the fridge too.
- Eat and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:43:58.