Keto Crustless Mixed Berry Cheesecake Squares
- 6 eggs (medium size at room temperature)
- 10 tablespoons butter (medium size at room temperature)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (medium size at room temperature)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons erythritol (medium size at room temperature)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- Preheat oven to 320FIn a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients excluding the berries and mix well until it smoothens.
- Spray a square 8-inch dish with coconut oil and pour the mixture into it.Spread the berries on top but put it gently so as not to spill the mixture.
- Bake at 320°F for 30 minutes or wait until the center is thoroughly cooked.Remove from the oven and let it cool before cutting into 12 squares.
- Place the cut pieces on a dish and serve them upside down.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:44.