Keto Fat Bomb Bars- Chocolate Peppermint
- 1 cup macadamia nuts (course ground)
- 1 cup pecans (course ground)
- 1 cup coconut (course ground)
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener (or Sweetener of Choice divided in half)
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (course ground)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup coconut (course ground)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (course ground)
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips (course ground)
- 1 teaspoon Swerve Sweetener (or Sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- chopped almonds
- shredded coconut
- In a food processor, finely grind the nuts and coconut.
- In a large bowl, combine the nut mixture (and ground coconut) with the remaining bar ingredients.
- Mix until well combined.
- Mixture should be wet, if not add a bit more coconut oil.Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- Dump the base into the pan and use another piece of parchment to press the mixture down throughout the pan evenly.Press down firmly- otherwise the squares will crumble.Place the base mixture into the freezer.Combine the coconut oil and chocolate chips in a microwave safe dish.
- Heat 30 seconds at a time, stir each interval, until melted.
- Stir in extracts.
- Remove bars from the freezer.
- Pour chocolate over the top.
- Spread evenly.
- Return to freezer until set up.
- Cut bars into 9 equal squares (3 rows of 3) .
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:32:42.