Keto Chocolate Cake
- 1 chocolate cake mix (serving Keto)
- 2 tablespoons egg whites
- 1 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon sour cream (serving Keto)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (serving Keto)
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil (serving Keto)
- 1 tablespoon water (serving Keto)
- Stir all ingredients, except water, together using a spatula until evenly mixed.
- Mixture should be the consistency of cornbread batter.
- If batter is too thick, add water or cream, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Spray 4oz ramekin or custard cup with olive oil.
- Microwave on high for 45 seconds to 1 minute.
- Remove cake from ramekin and cool on a wire rack.
- Frost or top with your favorite sugar free topping or icing and enjoy.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:34:36.