Low Carb Cinnamon Cheesecake Dip
- 4 tablespoons natural sweetener (I used ZenSweet)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (I used ZenSweet)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Soften Cream Cheese to make sure there won’t be any lumps in your dip Mix Cream Cheese and Sour Cream in a large bowl Add vanilla Mix in Sweetener gradually and taste as you go.
- By this point you basically have a delicious vanilla cheesecake dip, but you can choose how sweet you’d like it to be.
- Add cinnamon (be very careful!)
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:23:39.