Bacon Egg Cups
- 12 large eggs
- 6 slices bacon
- 3 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Start by cooking the bacon.
- This can be done on the stove top or in the oven.
- Since we will be using the oven anyway, I find it easiest to just use that.
- Bake bacon for 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees.Allow bacon to cool.
- Crack a single egg into cup of a muffin tin.Chop bacon into 1/4 inch pieces and add 1/2 strip of bacon to each egg cup.Add 0.25 oz of cheddar cheese to each egg cup.With a fork, break each yolk and stir the ingredients together lightly.Bake egg cups for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:10:15.