Keto Lemon Meringue Cookies
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup erythritol (powdered)
- Place some parchment paper on a large baking sheet and preheat the oven to 200°F.Whisk the egg whites in a large bowl until it becomes foamy and opaque.
- Pour the lemon juice and set the hand mixer to high.
- Whip until some hard peaks form.Continue to beat while adding erythritol gradually one tablespoon at a time.Add the lemon zest slowly.Stuff the mixture into a piping bag.
- Squeeze the bag to form cookies on the baking sheet lined with parchment.Place in the oven and bake.
- After 1 hour, turn the oven off but leave it close to cool the cookies completely.
- Leave it for about 1-2 hours before taking the sheet out.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:46.