Spicy Avocado Devilled Eggs (KETO)
- 4 hard boiled eggs (peeled)
- hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 2 pieces bacon
- These are super easy to make.
- First, cut your hard boiled eggs in half, and scoop out the yolks into a bowl.
- Cut up your avocado and throw that in the bowl along with your hot sauce (as much as you want) dijon, mayo and 1 slice of bacon.
- Mix and mash it all up together.
- Spoon the mixture onto your egg whites.
- Top with a small piece of bacon! and VOILA.
- I haven’t fully calculated how many grams of fat and protein yet, so bare with me.
- I’ll update when I know ????
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:28.